Top 6 Bow Mounted Rangefinders for Crossbow Hunting – Laserworks LE-032 Bow Rangefinder
Are you getting busted? Are you Missing big bucks? You only get so many opportunities at a mature Buck as an average hunter each year. You need to take advantage of every opportunity, and why leave the range to chance? Why give yourself the chance to miss because you shot under/over the buck that you have been chasing for years? The Bow Mounted Rangefinders are the answer!
Below you will find the 6-Best Bow mounted Rangefinders for Crossbow Hunting! Now you will be able to give yourself the best opportunity to harvest that dream buck! Let’s take a deeper look…
About Bow Mounted Rangefinders
Bow Mounted Rangefinders are very easy to use! They mount directly onto Your Compound or Crossbow! They are also silent and lightweight! You can get an electronic one (Recommended), but some states don’t allow electronics on your weapon, so make sure to check with your local conservation officer! There are non-electric Bow Mounted Rangefinders Listed Below! These rangefinders are lightweight and you can use them hands-free.
Bow mounted rangefinders are newer to the hunting industry, but these are highly effective products for any bowhunter! We all know how difficult it can be at times to fish out our traditional rangefinder, range the animal, and then put it back into our pocket. By grabbing your rangefinder creates a lot of movement in the treestand, which will likely get you busted by the animal.
The Bow Mounted Rangefinder is very lightweight and it doesn’t throw off the balance of your bow! The best part about it is that you can use it hands-free, which allows you to focus on getting your bow drawn back, and gives you more time to put an accurate shot on the animal. All you have to do is push the range button (Mounts onto Bow Grip/Handle) and it will give you an accurate reading up to 100-yards.
Most Bow mounted rangefinders have scan modes, which allows you to do multiple range readings in a few seconds. Now that you have your rage, without moving, you can focus on the shot or getting in a good position to shoot! These rangefinders will change your hunting experience forever, you won’t get busted in your treestand or ground blind as much anymore, and you will get an accurate distance to your target with the push of a button. You can’t go wrong here!
Decrease movement in the treestand
One of the first things that we learned when hunting with Dad is that you need to hold still. It is one of the best hunting lessons that anyone can teach you! When you are in a treestand or ground blind, your movement will make and break a hunt. This sounds like a simple little task, but I can’t tell you how many times I have watched, or heard about people getting busted and missing out on a perfect opportunity to shoot the biggest Buck of their life, including myself!
Most of your movement in the treestand can be reduced. Decreasing your movement is going to start with your rangefinder. With a normal rangefinder, you pull it out of your pocket or bag when the animal you are hunting gets close. Now you have to move the rangefinder slowly up to your eye to prevent being seen. Now you have to make an accurate range reading on the deer to make sure you are going to use the right pin, and then you have to put it back into your pocket. Seems like a lot of movement right? Well, it is!
You could be using this time to get prepared for your shot. Think about all of the time you use when you have to go through the entire ranging process. This is time that could be spent getting ready for the shot, focusing on what you need to aim at, or trying to make sure that you’re in a good position for the shot. I always feel rushed to make a shot when I am using my rangefinder because it takes up so much time. You can prevent this rush by Pre-Ranging your Hunting Area!
One of the best ways to decrease your movement in the treestand is by Pre-Ranging. This is just where you range a couple of key reference points that the deer will likely walk by, it will help you to remember the range and help you to put a Vital Shot on the Deer. The Problem, How often do you think you are going to remember the range of 10-different objects when you have the biggest Buck, or animal that you are hunting? Your adrenaline is pumping, your heart racing and it is hard to focus on your shot let alone remembering the range of that tree 32-yards away.
Another thing that can happen is the animal coming for a direction that you didn’t expect them to. I have watched this happen a ton! You prepare all day or even all season, and then all of the sudden the deer pops up where you least expect it. Maybe you didn’t even pre-range any of this area. It is very hard to hit the vitals when you guess. You can try yo risk getting your rangefinder out and putting it back in. Neither of these scenarios is ideal, but without being able to get an accurate Range reading while being ready to shoot will make it very hard to successfully harvest the animal.
The Good News is that you can Do Both! This is Handsfree Ranging!
There have been Bow mounted rangefinders out for years now, but they have never really caught on in the hunting industry for a couple of reasons. The game is about to change though because there are rangefinders that are lightweight, give accurate readings out to 100-yards, and it’s all with the push of a button! The Convenience of one push of a button will make you a more successful bunter!
Even though the rangefinder is very easy to use, I still highly recommend practicing all summer with it mounted onto your bow! You will see that your shot routine will be the same with the push of a button added into the mix. After a couple of days of shooting with the bow-mounted rangefinder attached you will start to notice that it is all becoming muscle memory. All you have to do is aim at your target and press the button to get the range and then adjust your aim accordingly. Yes, it is that simple!
I love using my bow-mounted rangefinder for target practice, but I like it even better when I am hunting and can range my target while drawn back, ready to shoot! This is a perfect product for all hunters and I Highly recommend getting yourself one! You will be more accurate and it is so much easier than pulling that rangefinder out of your pocket with the likely hood of getting busted and then having to get ready for the shot while the deer is almost out of range or sight.
Get the bow-mounted rangefinder Now! The Best 6 Bow Mounted Rangefinders Here:
The AVYD Bow Mounted Rangefinder is a very nice and affordable Rangefinder. This Rangefinder has the perfect range (60-yards) for bow hunters. You won’t really take any shots past 40-50-yards do the 60-yard range is perfect. As you can see in the image above, the rangefinder comes in real tree Camo which gives it a really cool look. This is very lightweight which still makes it very comfortable for shooting. Another thing that I like about this Bow Mounted Rangefinder is the 1-year battery life.
- 1 to 60 yards range in Low Light Conditions
- Gives you the ability to range hands-free in a reliable way
- Use in addition to your handheld range finder
- No alignment or calibration is required and Set up takes less than 60 seconds.
- AVID works as designed the first two and last two hours of shooting light and more depending upon how much tree cover you are in.
- Get AVYD now with FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
- 1 year of battery life with included CR2 battery Laser radiation
The BoBlov 700m Mini Scope archery rangefinder is one of the better rangefinders that you can have mounted to your bow. Through my research, I found that you can only mount this rangefinder to your crossbow. If you have found a way to make this work on a compound please comment it below! This rangefinder mounts on the top of a scope, and it is activated with the push of one button. The durable Camo color makes the rangefinder look very sweet! I love the different modes that come with this Rangefinder! Check out more features on this Rangefinder below…
- Universal clamp-on mounting dech to fit most tactical sports.
- Long-distance spotting sight, clear range: 6-700m, Ideal for fast target acquisition, and accuracy.
- Durable Material and Camouflage Color. The product with aluminum alloy metal that’s tough enough to go anywhere and rangefinder
- color matches most camo patterns. Lightweight, shockproof, weather resistant that will last for a long time.
- Color OLED display. The clear digital meter speed display is easy to read.
- Widely used for alignment/ positioning/ hunting/ spotting/ search/ rescue/ hiking etc
- 5-Modes: Range Mode, Fog Mode, Speed Mode, Horizontal Mode, Fog+Horizontal Mode.
- Lightweight, shockproof, weather resistant that will last for a long time.
LaserWorks LE-032 bow rangefinder is one of the most popular bow rangefinders on the market, LaserWorks LE-032 bow rangefinder is small but useful, LaserWorks LE-032 bow rangefinder can enhance your hunting experience. You do not necessarily have to acquire a full-fledged rangefinder to be able to enjoy the benefits that ordinarily come along. Instead, we urge you to opt for LaserWorks LE-032 mini bow rangefinder. Though smaller than your ordinary gadget, it is nonetheless capable of handling and tackling your day-to-day chores reliably.
- Color OLED display with 60 Seconds continuous scan in line of sight distance mode and slope compensated horizontal distance mode, fast response, accuracy +/- 1 yard, reading visible day and night
- Lightweight and compact; weight only 220g with aluminum housing, 800g recoil resistant & water-resistant, size 83.1*39*65mm
- Note: free one piece CR2 3V battery is included with alan screw wrench for assembly, eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output. LaserWorks 1 year warranty guaranteed.
- Basic Ranging Mode: Continuous ranging with pitch angle displayed
- Range finder mounts movable; mount easily to assemble on the top/right/left of hunting scopes, easy to sit on Picatinny rail with easy assembly, convenient for both left hand and right-hand users.
- Fog Mode: which can handle the interference caused by fog. Distance should be over 30m, and outside only
- Hunting laser rangefinder; eager to get rid of the hassle of aiming the game, taking the measuring, putting away the rangefinder, and then aiming with your scope again? Then rifle scope mounted LE-032 range finder is the perfect choice for you with mount windage & elevation adjustable. Never miss the target.
- Speed: 300km/h (Unit available: Km/h or Mile/h )
- Angle Compensated Horizontal Distance: Display the angle compensated distance to the target. Most Hunters use this as a primary mode ( Both bow and rifle )
- Fog + Horizontal distance Mode: Angle compensated horizontal distance works on a foggy day
If you have any order request of LaserWorks LE-032 bow rangefinder, please kindly click here to place the order.
The Cheapest Bow Mounted rangefinder is the Dead-on Rangefinder! It is under $30 and very easy to set up, but it isn’t the most accurate. This is to give you a better-estimated range based on the Bracketing, this can estimate very close to the range, but it isn’t exact. This is a very effective product that will still help you when in the stand. One problem that you might have, is when you switch the animal species that you are hunting. You have to adjust the sights to the size of the animal you are hunting. Let’s look at more features:
- It attaches to the bow sight directly using a concept called bracketing
- A pressure-sensitive trigger switches the unit on and off and is connected by wire to the unit. Therefore, the user can place the trigger wherever it is most instinctive and comfortable for his or her grip
- LED display on the rear of the read-out unit
- A configuration guide is included that assists you to determine what holes the designated pins should be placed on, depending on the game being hunted.
- It features a series of fiber optic pins; the bottom pin is marked ‘belly line’ and the remaining are set at varying distances.
- The pins are configurable depending on the game being hunted e.g. the belly to back measurement of a deer is different than that of a turkey or an elk
- It is legal to use for hunting purposes in all 50 states because it is non-electric
- It is very affordable
- Trophies harvested with dead-on range finders are eligible for the Pope & Young record book based on fair chase rules
- Works very well with single pin adjustable bow sights
- A laser dot to align the sighting laser; this is to zero the laser dot with the pin of choice necessary for ranking quickly and accurately
- Leupold’s angle compensating technology tuned to archery ballistics
In archery, knowing the distance to your target is crucial. However, getting the precision measurements you need solely by dead reckoning and peripheral devices can be tedious and cumbersome when that huge buck is always on the lookout for movement. The BRESSER Ambition Archery Laser Rangefinder is a bow-mounted device that works with a compound bow or cross bow’s existing sight/scope to provide archer’s the accuracy that can truly make a difference in the field or at the range.
The lightweight rangefinder has three axes for adjustment and proper positioning. It easily mounts onto most modern compound bows and crossbows. You can accurately measure reflective targets up to 100 yards with the Bresser Rangefinder! The OLED Display shows the calculations, You don’t even have to disengage your bow. As an added benefit it has a scan mode that is constantly active to keep you fully aware of distances to potential targets.
Comes with a lens cleaning cloth and a microfiber bag for transport and storage.
- Bow-mounted laser rangefinder
- Three axes of adjustment
- Accurately measures distance out to 100 yards
- Displays on OLED screen
- Compatible with most sights
The best bow rangefinder is the Leupold Vendetta 2. It uses a non-Visible laser to accurately range the distance to any target up to 75-Yards. This rangefinder has a ton of features that depurates it from the rest of the field! The hunting gear is expensive but advanced. This rangefinder isn’t legal in all 50-states so make sure that you check with your local wildlife officer.
The Leupold Rangefinder is electronic so it disqualifies any buck you may shoot from the Pope and Young Record Books. If you want to kill a giant buck this year, this rangefinder is the way to go!
Let’s take a look…
- Excellent accuracy
- One-touch scan mode
- Multicoated lens system
- Alignment is quick and easy, all thanks to the visible sighting laser
- Weighs 9oz including the mounting gear and battery
- Instant and precise digital readout of the target range
- The rangefinder continually adjusts angles, distance, and elevation as the target moves
- Easy to read display that provides an accurate distance to the target automatically
- Easy to install in both left or right-hand bows
- Polycarbonate body; offers durability as it compact and waterproof ensuring legendary and rugged performance
- Long-lasting, CR-2 battery guaranteeing thousands of reliable and accurate readings
Now that you have learned more about the best Bow Mounted rangefinders for hunting you will be able to get yourself one! Now get a bow rangefinder from above and we will be able to see how easy it is to have hunting success!
If you have anything that you would like to add to this article please leave it in the comments below! If you have a question, please ask below in the comments! I am looking forward to hearing from you!
To learn more information about hunting and outdoors news, kindly visit our home page or our store, you will find more hunting tips and experiences. If you have any order of LaserWorks LE-032 bow rangefinder, feel free to contact us, we will reply to you in 24 hours. Thanks for reading!